This summer my friend Jenna is walking down the aisle with her fiance Dan. Jenna didn’t really want a shower in the traditional sense so instead our friend Rae threw her a wine shower.
Each guest was asked to bring 2 bottles of wine. One for the party and one for Jenna to keep. She sent around a wine registry list, so that we knew what she wanted. It was a great party, and how many regular bridal showers do you know where the cops show up? (What? the neighbours appparently did not appreciate how ironic new country is)
Rae modified it to go in shot glasses.
- 1 Cup Cooked Lobster Meat
- 3/4 cup Ruby Red Grapefruit Segmented
- 2 teaspoons ginger finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 cup red and yellow peppers finely diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh meat finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons shallots finely diced
- Juice of 1 lime or more to taste
- 1 tsp of canola oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 x chives cut into 1″ pieces, optional garnish
Roughly chop lobster meat.